October 10, 2010

The Dress

This will be a short one....

So I had no intention of buying a wedding dress before I left for Milan. I looked online but it was just to look and get ideas. I actually saw a dress that I liked at David's Bridal. So that afternoon my sister, my mom and I went there to try it on. I ended up getting thrown into a million dresses on top of the dress that I originally liked. I felt really bad. I told the girl that I had no intention of buying a dress at that moment but she was working very hard.

I really wanted to buy my dress from Carlisle in the Strip District. My mom bought her wedding dress there, my sister got hers there and I wanted to continue the tradition. I made an appointment for the Wednesday before I left for my trip (Sep 27 2010). I tried on a handful of dresses and I absolutely fell in love with a dress. I ended up leaving Carlisle's with my dress on order. That's all I will say about it. :)

Wedding Dress... Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment