February 10, 2011

February - The Month of Love

After much deliberation I think we have nixed doing Save the Dates. That is still debatable though. If we were to do them I really like the picture postcards.(This is not either of us... just so you know)


This month I would like to make a decision on the Flowers, Cake or Cupcakes, bridesmaid dresses, Groomsmen attire, Save the Dates (if we are having them), and find Brandon's ring. I think that is everything. It is all written down in my planner. While doing this Brandon and I are trying to finish up school and I am sending out resumes. So much to do.

I just saw a blog post last night that had bridesmaids in this light gold/tan color with colored accessories. I can't decide what I should do for the bridesmaids. I want to do something reasonable for them and something they would actually like. I love this look... But, I also love the blue idea too. Tuesday my sister and I are headed to the dress shop to check out dresses.


Wish us luck

No comments:

Post a Comment