May 14, 2011

May Flowers

It is a funny saying... April Showers brings May Flowers... We have had plenty of showers the last couple weeks here in Pittsburgh. But I am having the worst time getting a florist for the wedding. I have talked to three different companies now and they have all been dead ends. I just called the fourth florist yesterday and haven't heard back from them yet. If anyone knows a florist in my town let me know.

I need to find music as well... Those are my last big things on the to-do list for the wedding. I just got my shoes the other day. I found them on shoes.com a long time ago and I actually found them for $20 cheaper on Amazon.com. They are super high but I am absolutely in love with them. My sister said they are too bright and I need to send them back. I just ordered my hair piece which should be here in a couple months. The girls dresses have been ordered and should be here in July. My dress was re-ordered and should be here the beginning of July. The boys just need to go get measured and they will be set.

After that I have small things like finding my jewelry, get gifts for the girls, gifts for the guys, figure out my jewelry, find the flower girl dresses.... oh gosh I don't even know what else. It has been stressful but a lot of fun.

I am still looking for a full-time job but in the mean time I picked up a super part-time job (1 night a month) at Aerie doing floorsets. Job total = 3 part-time jobs. Brandon just graduated the other day and just needs to submit his resume to the hospital and he should have a great job soon after. I hope I can find something too. Jeeze I picked a stressful time to get married. It has been a lot of fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment