April 16, 2011

What a Week

It turns out that my girls are going to get three of the four dress choices. I just have two more girls that need to order their dresses. I decided to do metallic shoes for the bridesmaid dresses.

I met with Z's florist about a week and a half ago and I am still waiting for a quote. I met with Betis Floral the same night. Both florists have never been to the Succop which makes this decision a little hard. I really like the direction of Z's but I need a quote.

I just went to pick up my wedding dress today and it turns out that the wrong dress was ordered in September. I tried it on just in case it was "the one". It's not. I'm not stressed yet. They are going to rush order the correct dress. It should take maybe 4 months.... Not sure.

We got some really awesome Jerry Garcia ties for the groomsmen and I was hoping to incorporate them into the invitations. I am looking for creative people to help... Brandon and I decided on the suits for the guys. I need to take a picture next time I'm in the Tuxedo shop.

We decided to go with Bella Christies for our cake and cupcakes. I just need to finalize some details. http://www.bellachristies.com/home.html

I have undergone some serious dental procedures the last couple weeks. I started with getting some braces put on for straight teeth for the wedding. Just this past week I got my wisdom teeth and four other teeth pulled and it is definitely putting a drain on my energy level.

Brandon and I started to to look for registry gifts. Do you know how hard it is find matching dishes. I fell in love with this one set of dishes from Mikasa but they do not have matching serving dishes. Why aren't companies making matching serving dishes. I also saw a Vera Wang set of dishes but it was the same type of issues. We shall see. I'm hoping to register on Thursday with Brandon.

I started a Wedding Website. I'm hoping to finish it soon. Here is the starts. http://www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/brandonheather/welcome

I'll update with pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment